Cars International Heritage are delighted to offer this iconic and highly collectable 1961 Ferrari 250 GT SWB Berlinetta LHD steel bodied car from a significant Ferrari collection eligible for many of the worlds most prestigious historic motorsport and concours events.
- 78th of total production of 165 built
- Red book certification with Ferrari Classiche engine block
- Period race history from 1962 and 1963
- Currently Swiss tax paid and registered
- FIA papers
- Roll cage and spare alloy competition fuel tank original to this car available
Previously offered by Cars International Kensington in 2007, 2563GT has formed part of an important Ferrari collection and is now offered in excellent condition throughout. Accompanied with its Ferrari Classiche Certification along with an extensive history file detailing early period competition history and continuous ownership from new.
Please contact us for further information. Price on application.
+44 (0) 7774 953111
Cars International Heritage
15 Purdeys Way,
+44 (0) 1702 531758